This is a real treat for Mia at the weekends. It’s easy to make and is really filling. It could also be a quick supper. Apparently, it tastes perfect with an addition of tomato ketchup!
INGREDIENTS (serves 1 hungry 6 year old!)
1 dollop Butter
2 Slices GF Bread
1 GF Sausage
Salt and Pepper
- Cook the sausage under the grill for 10 minutes, until brown all over. Rotate the sausage after 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the egg, milk, salt and pepper together in a shallow bowl or on a plate.
- Put the bread into the egg mix and coat each side.
- Put a frying pan on the hob with the butter in and heat until butter melts.
- Put bread into pan and cook each side for 3-5 minutes, until golden brown.
- When eggy-bread is cooked, pop the cooked sausage on top and enjoy!