I’m always trying to make cakes for Mia to take to a themed party and these are ones we decorated for Halloween.
INGREDIENTS (makes 10-12)
225g GF Flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
135g Granulated Sugar
170g Butter (softened)
3 Eggs (beaten)
Various coloured ready to roll icing
Paper cupcake cases
- Preheat oven to 160 C
- Put paper cupcake cases into a muffin/Yorkshire pudding tin.
- Put all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well for 3-5 minutes until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the cupcake cases.
- Put into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- remove from oven and allow to fully cool down.
- Meanwhile, using Halloween cookie cutters or by carefully carving them out, make the shapes that you require for the tops of each cupcake. You may need to roll out the icing on a board that is floured with icing sugar to prevent it from sticking.
- You can print pictures from the internet and copy use them to trace the shape for the icing.