These were made as I had trouble with Toad in the Hole, so a friend advised me to do individual Yorkshires instead. They never fail me now.
INGREDIENTS (makes 12)
50g GF Flour
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Oil for greasing
How we did it:
- Pre-heat oven 200 C
- Put a small covering of oil in each part of the Yorkshire tin
- Put Put the flour and cornflour into a bowl and mix.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour and put the eggs in the centre.
- Gently whisk the mixture while gradually adding the milk.
- Whisk until light and frothy.
- When oven is up to temperature put the tin without the mixture in the oven for 5 minutes to heat up.
- Take tin out of oven and divide Yorkshire mixture into all parts of the tin evenly.
- Quickly put back in oven for 15 minutes.
- DO NOT OPEN OVEN SOONER AS YORKSHIRES WILL NOT RISE!!
- Eat immediately or freeze when cooled.