Mia wasn’t overly keen on a standard Banana Cupcake, so we added some cinnamon and she loves these now. She has even had them as an alternative breakfast option too.
INGREDIENTS (makes 22 cupcakes ish!)
250g GF Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
120g Butter (softened)
100g Soft Brown Sugar
2 Eggs (beaten)
2 tsp Cinnamon
4-6 Ripe, Mashed Bananas (the browner the better!)
How we did it:
- Preheat oven to 175 C
- Put cupcake cases into a muffin/Yorkshire pudding tins
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the butter and sugar until creamy consistency.
- Gently add the eggs followed by the bananas.
- Add banana mixture to the dry ingredients and mix.
- Divide evenly into the cupcake cases.
- Bake for 15-20 mins until golden brown on top.
For added yumminess, we sometimes combine icing sugar and maple syrup to ice the top of each cupcake.